To register for this exciting course there is a 2 page registration form to fill out. We are happy to mail this to you, or you are welcome to stop by and pick one up! We will contact you to schedule a 15 min. interview/tour with Dr. Shipley and our staff to make sure this course is a good fit for you and to answer any questions you may have for us! $395 of the total tuition is also due a the time of registration to secure your spot in the class.
Students may enroll in a class any time up to and including starting day based on availability.
Applicants must be 18 years of age and be able to read and write the English Language.
The total tuition for the course is $3,195. After your $395 deposit, your options are:
Plan A: $2,800 paid on or before the first class
Plan B: $700 paid at the start of classes 1-4
Your Tuition includes:
- “Modern Dental Assisting” Textbook
- “Dental Instruments pocket book”
- Lab materials and training aids
- Small class size for individual training
- Taught by Dr. Shipley and staff
- Employment Advisory postings
- Resume/Interview guidance
- Ten intensive Saturday sessions
- Opportunity for Clinical Observation
- Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of course
We strive to give you the best tools and support to help you advance in your new career. All textbooks and handouts are given to you to keep and take notes with. These serve as a great reference and guide when you are in the field and want to refer back to anything you learned here!